Recent Before & After Photos

Holland, MI Apartment Fire


Everyone knows that smoking should be done outside, but many believe bad things won't happen to them. This apartment in Holland suffered soot damage from anoth... READ MORE



General Cleaning of Newly Purchased Home in Zeeland, MI


We are not just your water, fire and mold restoration professionals; we offer general cleaning services as well. Some jobs are just a little more than a normal... READ MORE



Smoke Damage in West Olive, MI Home


Cooking is the number one cause of residential fires in the United States and 47% of all home fires were caused by cooking. This West Olive home is now sadly a... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure in Nunica, MI


After heavy rains this homeowner in Nunica experienced a flooded basement from their sump pump failing. At one point there was 1/2' standing water in areas. O... READ MORE



Soot Damage to Zeeland, MI Rental Property


The owner of this rental property in Zeeland did not hesitate to call SERVPRO of Holland / West Ottawa County after a fire started in the kitchen. Our technici... READ MORE



Soot Covered Hardwood Floor in Spring Lake, MI


This bedroom in Spring Lake, MI was coated with soot from a grease fire in the downstairs kitchen. Even when a fire is extinguished quickly, smoke and soot can... READ MORE



Soot and Smoke Damage in Holland, MI Home


If you have a gas fireplace, make sure your damper is working properly. This homeowner in Holland was using their gas fireplace through the winter with a broke... READ MORE



Soot Covered Concrete Floor in Grand Haven, MI


This soot covered concrete floor in Grand Haven, MI was a result of a vehicle fire in a commercial garage. Our technicians mopped using Bright-N-Neutral Cleane... READ MORE



Soot Covered Ceiling in Spring Lake, MI


Beware of what you have stored around your water heater. This homeowner in Spring Lake, MI thought nothing of it when she had clothing on the floor in her laun... READ MORE



Soot Filled Garage in Spring Lake, MI


This detached garage in Spring Lake, MI filled with heavy black soot after a heater malfunctioned. This customer knew that it was too much for them to handle. ... READ MORE