Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mother Nature is beautiful but she isn't always kind. Cold weather, ice storms, and snow can cause severe damage to your home or business. When these types of disasters strike, immediate action is necessary to prevent additional damage to your property. SERVPRO of Holland/W. Ottawa County have the winter storm experience, expertise, and the resources to remediate damage caused by winter weather 24/7. The following are a few issues that can arise during the winter season:
- Frozen Pipes - extreme cold can cause pipes to freeze and burst; especially when temperatures are below 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ice Dams - an ice dam is formed when snow melts unevenly on a roof and refreezes into a dam at the edge of the roof, near the eaves. This dam prevents any further snowmelt from draining off of the roof. The standing water can back up under shingles, leak into a home or business, and cause significant water damage to ceilings, walls, and other areas.
- Roof Damage - snow and ice can cause significant damage to your gutters and roof. The additional weight of snow and ice can even cause a roof to collapse. Also, repetition of freezing and thawing cycles can cause small cracks in your roof to get larger.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (616) 396-8180
Why Choose SERVPRO of Holland / West Ottawa County?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
Floods and storms don’t wait for normal business hours, and neither do we. You can depend on an immediate response from our highly trained technicians, who are available 24 hours, seven days a week.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
We specialize in flooding and storm damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive water damage and storm restoration training that allows us to get your home back to normal quickly.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
In addition to our own resources, we can access equipment and personnel from over 1,700 Franchises across the state and country. We can even call upon strategically located Disaster Recovery Teams for catastrophic storms and major events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Holland / West Ottawa County is close by and ready to respond to storm and disaster events. We are proud to be an active member of the Holland community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: