Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire in Grand Haven, MI

Microwaves are handy appliances to reheat leftovers or quickly cook different foods. Cooking causes nearly half (49%) of all home structure fires in the United... READ MORE

Kitchen Stove Fire in Grand Haven, MI

A rental home in Grand Haven, MI suffered heavy soot damage throughout the home after a kitchen stove fire. This before and after is our Certified Technicians m... READ MORE

Holland, MI Apartment Fire

Everyone knows that smoking should be done outside, but many believe bad things won't happen to them. This apartment in Holland suffered soot damage from anoth... READ MORE

Smoke Damage in West Olive, MI Home

Cooking is the number one cause of residential fires in the United States and 47% of all home fires were caused by cooking. This West Olive home is now sadly a... READ MORE

Soot Covered Hardwood Floor in Spring Lake, MI

This bedroom in Spring Lake, MI was coated with soot from a grease fire in the downstairs kitchen. Even when a fire is extinguished quickly, smoke and soot can... READ MORE

Soot and Smoke Damage in Holland, MI Home

If you have a gas fireplace, make sure your damper is working properly. This homeowner in Holland was using their gas fireplace through the winter with a broke... READ MORE

Soot Covered Ceiling in Spring Lake, MI

Beware of what you have stored around your water heater. This homeowner in Spring Lake, MI thought nothing of it when she had clothing on the floor in her laun... READ MORE

Soot Filled Garage in Spring Lake, MI

This detached garage in Spring Lake, MI filled with heavy black soot after a heater malfunctioned. This customer knew that it was too much for them to handle. ... READ MORE

Soot Stained Wall in West Michigan

Before using your fireplace make sure to check the flue damper or your walls could look like this cottage in West Michigan. The damper should always be fully o... READ MORE

Garage Fire in Zeeland, MI

A house fire can result in more extreme damage than just soot and smoke. This homeowner in Zeeland, MI was having a fire outside and happened to catch the exter... READ MORE

Heavy Soot Damage in Allendale, MI

When a stove caught fire, this customer's townhouse in Allendale, MI experienced severe soot damage. It is very important to not attempt to clean the soot yours... READ MORE

Soot Damage: Open Rooms vs. Closed Rooms

When it comes to fire safety, there are a variety of reasons that you should keep your bedroom door closed at night:Slow the spread of flames Reduce toxic smoke... READ MORE

Soot On Exterior Of Home

This home in Spring Lake experienced a fire that began in the garage. A breezeway that attached the garage to the home caused extensive soot damage to the side ... READ MORE

Soda Blasting Pole Barn

When a vehicle catches fire within a structure, the aftermath usually isn't pretty. Luckily, this homeowner in Coopersville didn't lose their pole barn. Unfortu... READ MORE

Furnace Puff Back

If you have ever experienced a furnace puff back, then you know the mess that it can create. Puff backs occur when an oil-burning furnace doesn't ignite when it... READ MORE

Attic Fire From Fireplace

House fires can start from a variety of sources. One of the most common are fireplaces. Open flames anywhere in a home are a fire hazard. This West Michigan hom... READ MORE

Soot Stained Block Wall From Electrical Fire

This fire started from a dehumidifier that had an electrical issue causing the unit to smolder and melt the plastic. Soot from an electrical fire or from melted... READ MORE

"Dirty Cobwebs" or Soot Webs

When inspecting a home or business after the property has experienced a fire damage, owners sometimes mistake soot webs as being "dirty cobwebs". During a fire... READ MORE

Commercial Grade Carpet with Smoke and Soot Damage

This room sustained smoke and soot damage after a fire started in a manufacturing facility during non business hours. The entire building was filled with smoke ... READ MORE

Municipality Fire Damage

A vehicle fire caused major smoke and soot damage to one of the local Municipalities. This 20,000 square foot structure with 23 foot high ceilings sustained dam... READ MORE

Smoke Damage in a Manufacturing Company

The Smoke Damage you see in this manufacturing company was caused by an electrical fire. Notice the thick layer of soot on the metal beams of the structure. We ... READ MORE

Fire Damage in a Commercial Structure

This Commercial Structure suffered a smoke damage due to an electrical malfunction that smoldered filling the entire structure with thick smoke leaving behind m... READ MORE

Candle Fire in Residential Property in Muskegon MI

This residence was damaged by a candle fire that started in the front room of the home filling the property with thick black smoke. Every square inch of this h... READ MORE

Electrical Fire - Heavy Soot Damage in Whitehall

This three story summer home on Lake Michigan was effected by a fire loss that was caused by an electrical malfunction in a dehumidifier. This dehu was hard wi... READ MORE