Content Restoration Cleaning After Fire Damage
Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. SERVPRO of Holland/W. Ottawa County Professionals understand your family's furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings are the things that make your house a home.
Our expertise and "restore" versus "replace" mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can't be replaced, such as the antique baby crib in the photo. We pretest your belongings to determine what items can be restored to pre-fire condition and use several methods of cleaning, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning technique for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe - Effective for items that cannot withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If you have questions or need help restoring your belongings, call SERVPRO of Holland/W. Ottawa County today, 616-396-8180