If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (616) 396-8180

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Candle Safety

10/7/2019 (Permalink)

With the holidays rapidly approaching, many homeowners are starting to break out their favorite candles. Who doesn't enjoy a nice fall night with the smell of pumpkin spice in the air? Although candles are nice to have, they bring about fire concerns as well. Here are three primary safety tips for candles:

  1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
  2. Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
  3. Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.

If for any reason you have to leave the home, make sure that all candles are blown out before departing. A knocked over candle has the ability to easily start a house fire. Take caution when using candles and have a fun and safe holiday!

Other News

View Recent Posts