House fires are not as uncommon as many may think. Anything from an electrical shortage, tipped over candle, space heaters, and more can result in a devastating experience. Although many fires can be caught early with minimal structural damage, they can still result in heavy smoke and soot damage. The odor left behind from even a minor fire can be overwhelming. Luckily, we are here to help. Our technicians have the experience and equipment to restore your home to pre-fire condition. The longer smoke/soot/odor damage remains in your home after a fire, the more difficult it will be to restore it. If you experience a fire and are in need of restoration/deodorization, do not hesitate to call. We can make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Holland/W. Ottawa County: 616-396-8180