IICRC Firm Servicing Grand Haven, MI
SERVPRO of Holland/West Ottawa County is a Certified IICRC Firm. The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification for restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations or arbitration.
IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration, and mold remediation. These standards take years to develop and require coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, so every five years the standards are reviewed and updated to evolve and keep pace with the industry.
Has your Grand Haven home suffered water or mold damage? Call SERVPRO of Holland/West Ottawa County, 616-396-8180, we are Here to Help®!