Mold Remediation in Twin Lake, MI
Mold was discovered on the floor joists and sub-floor in a concrete crawl space of a rental property in Muskegon County. The possible cause of this mold growth is a water heater that had been leaking and was undetected by the landlord and the renter. Notice the extent of the mold growth on the floor joists and sub-floor in the before picture. Crews set up a containment to prevent the mold from spreading to uncontaminated areas. Soda blast was used on the floor joists and the sub-floor to remediate the mold as seen in the after picture. The property owners was happy with the overall outcome of this mold remediation.